Total de visualizações:

quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2014

Living in no where...

When I am resting
I close my eyes
I see a big avenue
With so many people 
Walking side by side
They don't talk to each other
They don´t meet no one

and...

I am alone in this avenue
Asking myself
Where I am going

Well... Maybe...
I am going down

Or... or...
I am going up?

Who knows?
I don't...


Where am I?
I am alone in the crowd
This big crowd
That is walking
To nowhere
To the emptiness

Nowhere???
But, nowhere is where I live.

and...

Then I arrive
I lay down on my bed
I close my eyes
I see a big avenue...

With no one
Just no one!!!


Then I wake up
And I look at the window
The big avenue is thirteen floors
Below me, below my feet
With so many people
Walking to the emptiness.


Alexandra Miranda (2008)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário